- Online Marketing Pioneer
- Featured Expert on TV and News Programs
- Award-Winning Advertising Writer
Larry Chase founded what many consider to be the first marketing firm on the Internet. Due to his online marketing pioneer status, The New York Times, Business Week, Advertising Age, USA Today, Inc. Magazine, Business Marketing Magazine, CNN, CNBC, CBS, plus scores of industry magazines and newsletters query him regularly for his insights on the Internet.
Before the net, Chase was a ... VIEW MORE
Each presentation is developed specifically for each audience on matters including:
• Business Strategies • Internet • Marketing • Advertising
- Now that the Internet Revolution is separating out the survivors, one needs Larry Chase's perspective, more than ever, to make sure they or their company is one of the survivors.
- Alan Meckler - CEO of Internet.com
- The story behind too many Internet marketing failures lies in the poor understanding of tactics. Larry Chase has been in the business longer than most and has a way of boiling it down to its essence like few others.
- Ken Magil - Editor, I-Marketing News