- World-Renowned Partnering Expert
- Business Consultant
- Author of Multiple Books on Alliances
Larraine is a seasoned senior executive with general management experience, and a world renowned level of expertise in the creation, implementation and management of complex business alliances in multiple industries including healthcare, technology, consumer products, manufacturing, aerospace, financial services and more. She also has startup and turnaround experience, and a strong ... VIEW MORE
Alliance Overview: Why, What, When and How?
Larraine Segil has taught thousands of executives at Caltech ( The California Institute of Technology) how to ... View More
Best Practices in Supplier Relationship Management
In challenging economic times, suppliers are a competitive advantage for all customers. However selecting the right ... View More
The Ten Traits of Dynamic Leaders and Adaptive Organizations
Based on her book Dynamic Leader, Adaptive Organization, Larraine Segil presents the core qualities that are ... View More
Key Customer Relationship Management and Alliances
Creating alliances with selected customers is more than a CRM program. It requires criteria development, balancing ... View More
- As always a vigorous and stimulating presentation! Many thanks for your participation in the BABC Fall Conference. Your session on Fast Alliances was one of the highlights in the assessment of our delegates.
- Jeremy Davies - President, British American Business Council
- Larraine Segil's structured approach to international strategic alliances was an eye opener for me. This certainly will have a major impact on the way we will set up and manage the Leica family in the future.
- Markus Rauh - President & CEO; Leica (Switzerland)
- Your contribution furthered the Drucker Foundation mission to lead sector organizations toward excellence in performance. You were enormously generous to share your time, wisdom, and inspiration with the leaders at our conference.
- Rob Johnston - President & CEO; The Drucker Foundation