Kyle has quickly built a reputation for an excellent in-depth understanding of the application of social and digital media for both small businesses and large corporations. He has currently taught over 175 companies and businesses across the world. Kyle is author of two books: Twitter Marketing for Dummies (Wiley, 2009) and Branding Yourself (Pearson, 2010). The second edition of ... VIEW MORE
Social Commerce, Not Media
As we know,social media is not a tool to create presence, but a tool to create advocacy, commerce and brand loyalty. ... View More
Evolve or Die: The Future of Online Communication
Customers are people first and buyers second. This should be the mantra driving every business all over the world. Over ... View More
Being Productive in Social Media
What we will be talking about : saving time, energy, and resources by being smart with your usage of social media tools. ... View More
Maximizing and Monetizing Your Facebook Fan Page
You've decided that a Facebook Fan Page is the right social networking channel for your business. Maybe you've already ... View More
- Kyle’s style of presentation was enthralling. Our employees left the seminar excited about their new knowledge and very quickly applied that new knowledge to improving our presence in and our effectiveness with social media.
- Phil Terry CEO - Monarch Beverage
- Kyle’s direct, no-nonsense approach was refreshing and effective. His experience and depth of knowledge were evident in his presentations, and he boiled his topic down to useful information without sacrificing context.
- Diane M. Bacha Marketing & Communications Director - Public Allies National
- Kyle did a great job as a speaker at our event on using social media in trade show and event marketing! He was thoroughly acquainted with our topic and is humorous and extremely engaging.
- Reggie Lyons - Marketing Director Skyline Exhibits