- One Of Australia's Leading Young Business Wom
- Author of "Advance to Go, Collect $1 Million"
Kirsty Dunphey has first and foremost always been entrepreneurial. From her start at an early age working in her parents small businesses or opening her first business at 15 – she has had the bug her whole life. With two businesses and two part time jobs under her belt at the age of 15 to her own real estate agency at 21 Kirsty has been described as Little bit Aussie Battler, ... VIEW MORE
Culture is Caught, not Taught
In this dynamic session Kirsty will show you how to: Build phenomenal culture within your organisation and to have ... View More
Customer Service is a Strategic Weapon of Mass Persuasion
In this interactive session we show how to: Use strategic customer service to impact upon the lives of a massive ... View More
Networking – Maximising Your Mojo
At 21 I owned my own real estate agency and yet most people thought I was the receptionist! Through networking, self ... View More
From Bankruptcy and Divorce to Learning and Success
This is Kirsty’s keynote presentation focusing on her own personal story. She will show real emotion as she shares ... View More
- On a cold June morning you faced a capacity audience of Hobart's leaders in business & the community & within five minutes they were yours!
- Tony Reidy - Royal Hobart Hospital Research Foundation
- A little over 4 years ago I sat in one of your first public speaking sessions which was also the first time I had seen a motivational speaker. . . You asked me to write down my goals for my 5 year plan . . . Got here with a year to spare. Thanks, Kirsty.
- Dion Flanagan - General Operations Manager, Petrusma and Partners
- We would like to tell you that we thought you were dynamic and great fun we really enjoyed your part of the seminar. . . During your part of the session we all forgot we had been sitting there all day and we all enjoyed the experience along with you.
- Jan Higgs and Ian Gallagher - RE/MAX