- We Create Happiness
- The Power of Positive Schools
- Guiding Growth Mindset
Owner, Education Consultant, and Motivational Speaker
Kim isn't just the owner of Strobel Education. She's its driving force. Her wisdom, positivity, and strength inform every aspect--and it shows in the inspiring workshops she presents to teachers who seek to make a difference. She puts herself "in the trenches" with teachers because she was once there herself and knows how important ... VIEW MORE
Science of Happiness and Its Impact on School Culture
In her role as a happiness coach, Kim has extensively studied and researched the topics of Happiness and Positive ... View More
The Power of Positive Schools: Overcoming Negativity & Creating Success
Through her work as both a teacher and consultant, Kim has discovered that many dedicated educators have lost their ... View More
Happiness Habits: The 5 Secrets Successful People Know
For too long, it's been assumed that success leads to happiness. However, research has proven that the reverse is true: ... View More
Growth Mindset: Increasing Achievement & Boosting Motivation
Research shows that a growth mindset can foster grit, determination, and work ethic within students, athletes, and ... View More
- The buzz sweeping the education world about Kim Strobel is real. And, it's no surprise that teachers and administrators are lining up to see her presentations. Simply put, she's absolutely fantastic. Not only is she a thought leader and expert in her field, but more than that, she's deeply passionate about helping teachers make a lifelong difference in the lives of students.
- Hal Bowman, Founder and Creator - Teach Like Rock Star & Be The One
- Kim Strobel is a dedicated educator who understands what teachers need. Her magnetic personality and genuine presentation style captivate audiences everywhere she goes. Her enthusiasm is contagious. You'll love her!
- James M. Halik, Ph.D. - Compass-Keynote Consulting, LLC
- After listening to Kim Strobel speak during Ditch Summit, I knew she was the one I needed to deliver this message. Kim's keynote on happiness and remembering our why not only tied to our district theme and mental wellness, but were powerful and important...especially this time of year. She was lovely to work with and an absolute professional at all times. Her happiness and energy were contagious.
- Blair Eiseman, Supervisor of Professional Development - South Brunswick School District, New Jersey
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!