- Ron Clark Academy CoFounder-Executive Dir.
- National Hall of Fame Teacher of the Year
- Best Selling Author of "Crash Course"
Kim Bearden is the cofounder, executive director, and language arts teacher at the highly-acclaimed Ron Clark Academy, an innovative middle school and educator training facility in Atlanta. Over the past nine years, over 36,000 educators from around the world have visited Kim’s classroom at the Academy and have attended her workshops to learn better ways to engage students, ... VIEW MORE
KEYNOTE: The Top Ten Things Every Teacher Should Know:
From philosophy to implementation, learn how to focus on what is truly important for all educators to remember. ... View More
KEYNOTE: How to Keep the Joy in Teaching:
Discover ways to reawaken the joyful teacher and learner inside us all. This presentation will change your ... View More
WORKSHOP: Lessons for Lively Learners:
Learn powerful strategies and contagious ideas that will motivate all learners and inspire all kinds of ... View More
Keynote: Creating a Climate and Culture for Success
Kim will motivate, inspire, and remind participants of the powerful impact that they can have, despite the ... View More
- Kim Bearden! She was fantastic!! I was so appreciative of her ability to convey such important ideas to teachers (and all of us, that are so difficult to hear from a supervisor or administrator, but were received so well coming from Kim. Her manner, her credibility, her enthusiasm, her charm all combined to establish an immediate and deep rapport with her audience and I know her words were taken to heart as positive and meaningful by virtually every one of the 450 attendees. Her presentation was memorable for everyone – and that includes the custodians, secretaries, para-professionals – everyone. I even had a community member who ran the lights and sound for us come up to me and tell me how much he enjoyed her talk. Fantastic!
- Rick Myles - Superintendent - Scottsbluff Public Schools
- Kim was awesome! Anecdotal comments included: she was the best presenter they had ever heard . . . can they bring her into their districts for development for staff . . . it was as if she were describing their lives . . . it was pretty cool! :)
- Cindy Rhoads - Pennsylvania Department of Education