- CEO for San Juan County
- Co-Author of bestselling book, "The Vow"
- Inspired the major motion picture "The Vow"
Kim Carpenter, Ph.D. along with his wife Krickitt are the real life true story behind the #1 Box Office hit movie The Vow. They are also the authors of the New York Times #1 Best Selling Book titled The Vow, The True Events that Inspired the Movie.
The Carpenter's have shared their story to a worldwide audience reaching an estimated 400 million people who have either seen read or ... VIEW MORE
Power to Persevere
Kim says life sometimes punches you in the face with adversity. No planning or preparation can script what one will ... View More
The Carpenter Story
Take a look into Kim's perspective of the adversities he faced in winning back his wife. See how perseverence, and ... View More
A Listening to Learn Leader
Every person is a leader regardless of position. With that understanding, Kim addresses the challenges directed ... View More
Courage to Change
Explore the qualities of a leader and teams during transition periods. While change is sometimes feared, it provides ... View More
- Thank you for delivering the keynote today at graduation. It was an excellent motivational speech. Everyone that I talked to said it was the best graduation speech that we have ever had at the college.
- Dr. Tony Pendergrass - San Juan College (Farmington, NM)
- We had Kim as our College commencement speaker. In two decades of attending graduations, without question he was the best motivational presenter that we have ever had. . . . I believe all graduates should hear it. It will change lives.
- Gayle Dean - San Juan College
- Kim and Krickitt have a true gift. They are truly inspiring and will engage you with such realness that you can actually feel their experience. It was emotional, powerful and extremely influential. . . . They’re genuine.
- Richard Albertson, President - Live the Life