- One of the Original Supermodels
- TV Personality for Health & Fitness
- Author and Commentator on Healthy Living
Kim Alexis has a high recognition in the marketplace, particularly among women in the 35-60 year old range. Having been featured in over 500 magazine covers, worked as a fashion correspondent on Good Morning America and appeared in countless commercials for companies such as Revlon, Gillette and many others, Kim is deeply etched in the consciousness of tens of millions of American ... VIEW MORE
How to Model; How to be Disocvered
Kim Alexis takes you back to the time when she was discovered as a model with Elite Model Management in New York City. ... View More
Kim takes you through her pains and struggles with numerous diets. She shares her longings and cravings and what it took ... View More
Thyroid Problems and What I learned
When someone is diagnosed with a thyroid condition, they are supposed to be on medication for the rest of their life, ... View More
Cleansing the Body; Detoxifying
I have concentrated on detoxifying my body since I first started to model at 18. There are no disputes from anyone that ... View More
- . . . the best feedback has been that she was so sweet to sometimes apologize for not being a cancer survivor but that was precisely why she was the right choice, because she spoke to the women and women first. She, frankly, knocked it out of the park!
- Office of Governor - Steven L. Beshear
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!