- The World's Most Famous Hacker
- Once One of the FBI's Most Wanted
- CEO and Security consultant to Fortune 500
There is no one like Kevin.
Kevin Mitnick is the world's most famous hacker, bestselling author, and the top cyber security speaker. Once one of the FBI's Most Wanted because he hacked into 40 major corporations just for the challenge, Kevin is now a trusted security consultant to the Fortune 500 and governments worldwide.
Kevin mentors leaders, executives, and staff on both the ... VIEW MORE
THE ART OF DECEPTION:How Hackers and Con Artists Manipulate You and What You Can Do About It
People are the weakest security link. They can be manipulated or influenced into unknowingly helping hackers break ... View More
THE ART OF INTRUSION: How Hackers Attack and How to Fight Back
Breaking into your technology and security is easy. To learn why, first you must think like a hacker. In this ... View More
GHOST IN THE WIRES: The Story the Government Doesn’t Want You to Know
Treat yourself to an unforgettable experience. Come on the run and escape with Kevin as he takes you on this ... View More
CUSTOM Q&A: Reinforce Your Event’s Messaging with Live Hacking
Would you like to grab and hold people’s attention on the matter of their security or privacy? Do you want to inform ... View More
- . . . funny and definitely in the zone . . .
- Amy Draves - Microsoft
- . . . unique ability to connect with both technical and nontechnical groups.
- John Dietrich - Dell
- . . . You opened their eyes, and that's what I wanted.
- Willy Allison - World Game Protection