Kenneth Cooper, M.D., M.P.H.
- The Father of Aerobics
- Best-Selling Author
- Chairman of 10 Health Companies
When Kenneth H. Cooper, M.D., M.P.H., published his first bestseller, Aerobics, in 1968, he introduced a new word and a new concept to America. March 2008 marks the 40th anniversary of the revolutionary book that launched a worldwide fitness revolution. Today Dr. Cooper is recognized as the leader of the international physical fitness movement and credited with motivating more ... VIEW MORE
Premiere Speakers Bureau Reviews
- I'm blown away by your service. You guys have a world-class mindset. I'm looking forward to the possibilities of working together again in the near future.
- PATRICK BET-DAVID - WORLD FINANCIAL GROUP
- Your company is the most efficient and professional booking agency that I have worked with. Everything was so easy, and the attention to detail is fantastic.
- DEAN MAYNARD - THE MAYNARD GROUP, INC.