- Marketing and Advertisement Expert
- Best Selling Author
- Featured on CNBC, Fast Company, and Forbes
Kelly McDonald is a marketing and advertising expert and considered one of the nation’s top experts in multicultural marketing and consumer trends.
Her client experience includes brands such as Toyota, State Farm, Nike, Harley-Davidson, Miller-Coors, and Sherwin-Williams.
Kelly was named #1 on the list of “26 Hot Speakers” by Successful Meetings Magazine.
Advertising Age has twice ... VIEW MORE
Changing Demographics & How This Affects Your Business, Today & Tomorrow
The 2010 Census numbers are in and the findings are startling and profound. One in three Americans is not White. ... View More
Come Together: Generational Differences and How to Effectively Work with Someone Much Older or Younger than You
Matures. Boomers. Gen X. Gen Y. Or are they called Millennials? Why is Gen X called "X"? Why don't Boomers realize ... View More
Crafting the Customer Experience for People Not Like You: How to Delight & Engage the Customers Your Competitors Don't Understand
Deliver a better business experience, for every kind of customer. This session will show how companies, brands and ... View More
How to be a Culturally-Ready & Culturally-Friendly Employer: Insights into Your Diverse Workforce
The U.S. population is increasingly diverse, and in some industries, the composition of the workforce is 70% ... View More
- “Kelly’s understanding of the Hispanic market is amazing. She knows how to take a lot of information on a complex subject and bring it like a snapshot into clear focus for the audience.”
- “Great lady, great information and great delivery! As an educational development person, I certainly couldn’t ask for more! As you can see from the evaluations, our participants gave you high marks again. You ‘WOWED EM’, Kelly!!!”
- Illinois Credit Union League
- “Our employees and managers have heard Kelly speak on many occasions and she is always welcomed enthusiastically. Her ability to interact with an audience and infuse them with knowledge and insight make her a popular choice over other speakers who simply ‘lecture’.”
- Subaru of America