- Founder of KidTribe
- Authority on Children’s Wellness
- TEDx Speaker
A true role model and kid expert, Kellee McQuinn is nicknamed "The Pied Piper with a Boom Box" by the Los Angeles Times. She founded KidTribe in 2002 with a mission to reverse the obesity crisis and improve children's health, wellness, and self-esteem. Since then she has single handedly evoked an entire movement with her trend-setting programs.
Having personally worked with over 3 ... VIEW MORE
Shaping the Future
As childhood obesity escalates, KidTribe founder Kellee McQuinn tackles the epidemic from an enlivening angle. ... View More
Edgy-cation: Remixed Teaching for Generation i
Engaging today’s youth requires an understanding of kids’ creative motivators. From an inclusive perspective, ... View More
Born to Move!
Get up, stand up, and put your hands up because no one can get people moving like Kellee. She activates heart rates ... View More
- The White House Easter Egg Roll was everything we had hoped for and Kellee brought even more sunshine and smiles to the faces of our guests, creating memories of a lifetime. It wouldn’t have been the same without her.
- Michelle Obama - The White House
- Kellee is an innovator with an outstanding ability to communicate. Her ideas and philosophies ignite ideals in education. Her programs change lives and foster growth. Kellee is a rock star.”
- Leland Melvin - NASA
- Kellee brings life and inspiration to conferences. Teachers and youth alike adored her positive messages about dreaming big, being a leader, and living a legacy. Her keynote and exhilarating performance and was a highlight of the entire event.
- Peter Benson - Search Institute
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!