- Former CEO of Girl Scouts of the USA
- Recognized leader in non-profit community
- Advocate for womens' issues
Kathy Cloninger is Chief Executive Officer of Girl Scouts of the USA (GSUSA), the premier leadership development organization for girls. She is a recognized expert on, and advocate for, girls' and women’s issues.
On her arrival at Girl Scout headquarters in late 2003, Cloninger launched a sweeping transformation of the entire Girl Scout Movement to increase its compelling, contemporary appeal and relevance to 21st-century girls, resulting in the new Girl Scout business strategy that:
• Focuses the Girl Scout program on leadership development and provable outcomes that benefit girls, families and communities;
• Overhauls outdated volunteer systems and widens the volunteer base;
• Revitalizes the Girl Scout brand as the premier leadership experience for girls;
• Builds a culture of philanthropy and models how to raise funds for girls;
• Streamlines corporate structure and governance, and realigns Girl Scout councils into high-capacity, high-performance councils that more effectively deliver the Girl Scout program;
• Champions diversity...
No audio reviews yet.