Dr. Kathleen Hall
- Stress, Mindfulness, Work Life Balance Expert
- Featured Expert on TV, Radio and Print
- Writer for PINK Magazine
"Kathleen Hall is a pioneer in the Mindful Living movement of the 21st Century."
"Dr. Kathleen Hall continues to illustrate how we can live lives of greater purpose she is the midwife to a movement-Mindful Living."John J. Ratey, M.D., Associate Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Kathleen Hall is the founder and CEO of Mindful Living Network ... VIEW MORE
Live an Intentional Life™: Discovering Authentic Work-Life Balance
Based on Dr. Hall’s book, Alter Your Life: Overbooked? Overworked? Overwhelmed? Learn the foundations for living a ... View More
Living a Life in Balance: The Roots of True Happiness
Based on A Life in Balance: Nourishing the Four Roots of True Happiness. Discover the building blocks for mental and ... View More
Living an Intentional Life™: Opportunity Knocks
Learn how to focus on goals and a new lifestyle of intentional living. Energize people and help them feel optimistic ... View More
Is Your Glass Half Full? The Power of Optimism
Optimistic individuals reduce their risk of death by 50% and have a reduced risk of cardiovascular disease. Learn how ... View More
- Dr. Kathleen Hall energized us all! We all yearn for direction on how to live happier lives, and she had some great advice.
- Rebecca Flick, Treasurer - Home Depot
- Your presentation was well-received and very inspiring to many. Your SELF program gave us many key points about how to balance ourselves mentally and physically. It was very useful information.
- FACES Forum Planning Committee - Procter & Gamble
- Dr. Kathleen Hall is an amazing dynamic speaker. She is motivational, authentic and passionate. Her message resonates well, and she presents down-to-earth, practical solutions to achieve work/life balance.
- Lyn Chasteen - Publisher - Austin Business Journal