Karen Kaiser Clark
- Executive Planning Specialist
- World Renowned Consultant
- Best Selling Author
Karen Kaiser Clark is a world-renowned lecturer, consultant, educator and author of three best-selling books on growing through change:
- Life is Change - Growth is Optional
- Grow Deep - Not Just Tall
- Where Have All the Children Gone?
Blending researched materials, clever multimedia and a healthy dose of humor, Karen engages, entertains and empowers her audiences. She has ... VIEW MORE
Life is Change - Growth is Optional
Paralleling the four seasons of life, this session examines the power of perception in focusing for success, how ... View More
Those Who Laugh - Last!!! or Delivering Compassionate Care with Healthy Humor
An empowering session to nurture the vital gift of humor, including the power of healthy versus unhealthy humor; ... View More
Grow Deep - Not Just Tall
Designed to rekindle executive enthusiasm and hope. Concepts developed include the power of attitude in the ... View More
Downsizing Superman and Superwoman
An inspiring session for people living frenzied lifestyles. It addresses the power of perception in defining ... View More
- Karen is an extremely dynamic presenter who has the ability to be entertaining while delivering a critical message. She has presented sessions on the use of humor in the workplace on twelve occasions to members of the senior executive staff of the US DoD.
- A.L. Papenfus, PhD. Director of Training - U.S. Department of Defense /The Pentagon
- Her impact is profoundly positive as is her capacity to promote growth, humor and hope. Her presentations and books have substance and depth to excite even the most skeptical and distressed of hearts.
- Stevan Kucic, PhD. - Utah Department of Education
- Karen Kaiser Clark has provided hope, guidance and specific direction for thousands of our staff and Women's Center members. Her vitality and deep understanding of people make her interactions with the audience particularly meaningful.
- Wendy Sharpe, RN - Minnesota North Memorial Medical Center