- Strategy and Innovation Expert
- Founder of Outthinker
- Former McKinsey Consultant
Kaihan Krippendorff is committed to helping organizations and individuals thrive in today's era of fast-paced disruptive technological change. Kaihan is known for his ability to turn difficult concepts into easy-to-understand ideas that drive meaningful outcomes and actions. He is an internationally recognized thought-leader, battle-tested consultant, and sought-after keynote ... VIEW MORE
INNOVATING BEYOND THE R&D LAB
REALIZING TRAPPED VALUE ACROSS THE EIGHT DIMENSIONS OF INNOVATION When we say “innovation” we almost always ... View More
ACTIVATE THE POWER OF AN ENTREPRENEURIAL MINDSET TO DRIVE GROWTH In a world marked by accelerated change and ... View More
BE THE DISRUPTOR, NOT THE DISRUPTED
We are experiencing a historic acceleration in the pace of change in our world. Artificial intelligence, ... View More
THE PURPOSE PATH
BUILDING A MISSION-ORIENTED ORGANIZATION THAT HARNESSES THE POWER OF CSR AND A DO-GOOD STRATEGY Historically, ... View More
- Kaihan’s groundbreaking work on strategy development changes the game for organizations facing an increasingly competitive environment.
- Shannon Wallis, Global Director of Leadership Programs - Microsoft
- Kaihan is very good at understanding the underlying patterns of strategy, then he trains the group to start recognizing these patterns, with time the strategic level of the group starts rising, generating breakthrough ideas that unleash untapped value.
- Juan Mijares, Regional Director of Strategy - Wal-Mart
- Kaihan has the unique ability to frame questions in such a way that energizes a diverse group of leaders in strategic business planning. Through his guidance we were able to look at strategic issues for our board in unique ways that will have immediate application. He was quick to understand our issues and our mission and was an immense help in developing our strategy.
- Mary E. Power, CAE Executive Director - Society for Human Resource Management