- High Energy Global Speaker
- Advisor to the Fortune 500
- Surviving the age of Never Enough
Juliet Funt is the CEO of WhiteSpace at Work, a training and consulting firm that helps organizations, their leaders and employees flip the norms of business in order to reclaim their creativity, productivity and engagement. With thought-provoking content and immediately actionable tools, she has become a nationally recognized expert in coping with the Age of Overload in which we all ... VIEW MORE
Activity is Not Productivity: Raising Engagement Through Reclaiming WhiteSpace
Many wonderful companies are trapped in a thread of common denial. They believe pressure and incentives are enough to ... View More
The Reductive Mindset: Achieving Optimal Results Using the Tools of WhiteSpace
Employees today face many pressures in the Age of Overload: doing more with less, accelerating speed and the global ... View More
Igniting the Thoughtful Mind: How to Use WhiteSpace to Turbocharge Creativity
Is your company tasking you to be creative and innovative without providing the time to do it? You are not alone. ... View More
- Thank goodness for speakers like you who actually become a part of the meeting team. Your attitude, the way you stuck around and spent time with participants, offering to pitch in & help if WE needed anything ... truly you were a meeting planner's dream.
- Chris Crocker - Coldwell Banker Real Estate
- What a wonderfully balanced and effective presentation! With a charismatic and approachable style, Juliet struck the perfect balance of high energy, humor and insightful, applicable content. . . . we left with tools we could use on a daily basis.
- Mark D. Robeson - Wells Fargo
- Thank you!!! You’re the gift that keeps on giving—satisfied conference participants. . . . And bottom line (as Executive Directors are always focused on),the return on our investment in your fee has exceeded our highest expectations!
- Dr. Bill Braden - Kentucky Counseling Association