- Business and Entrepreneur Specialist
- Healthcare Workplace Expert
- Business Columnist
Confidence, Communication, Conflict, Change, Sabotage in the Workplace, Gender Issues and Personal Finance are topics that Dr. Judith Briles presents from her thirty years of business and entrepreneurial experiences. She is an award winning author of twenty books, and and international motivational speaker who delivers her programs with content and humor. Recognized as an expert on ... VIEW MORE
Is There a Book in You?
How would you like to write the book you’ve dreamed of, even become a best-selling author? Most people have a book in ... View More
Creating Confidence Out of Chaos
Based on the best-selling book, The Confidence Factor-Cosmic Gooses Lay Golden Eggs, attendees will learn that ... View More
Eliminating Red Ink Behaviors
The working habits, styles and behaviors of people you work with, manage or even report to may be the curse of your ... View More
What the Bleep Did You Say #%&!?
Are you communicating? With Whom? You might think you are, but only your colleagues know for sure! Rarely is a ... View More
- You get better every time; our group loves having you.
- Charlene Barbour - North Carolina Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Dr. Briles had us rolling in the aisles. Although her delivery was entertaining, she stimulated the flow of ideas and discussion for days after. She has been an agent for needed change at our hospital. I only wish we could have spent more time with her.
- Cynthia Lewis - St. Vincent's Medical Center
- Judith is terrific—FHA has used her for three of our member associations . . . and we will use her again—highly recommended for other hospital associations.
- Diane Bennett - Florida Hospital Association