- Strategy Expert
- Global Brand Builder
- Marketing Leader
Jan-Patrick (JP) Kuehlwein is a recognized strategy expert, global brand builder and accomplished marketing leader. JP has a 20 plus year track record of successfully translating consumer and branding insights into transformational propositions that win in the market. His broad experience spans from introducing a new-to-the-world food wrap to the US or disposable diapers to ... VIEW MORE
- J.P. (and his partner) delivered a clear and cogent contextual understanding of branding in an era where branding receives too little of the narrative. Their precepts on building a community advantage for a prestige brand have universal utility and I’m confident they sent our members and customers home re-evaluating their respective branding efforts with specific lessons and takeaways, putting “answers in action”, that we insist upon for all AMA presentations. We would welcome them back anytime to share their next set of branding insights!”
- Russ Klein - CEO, American Marketing Association
- JP Kuehlwein recently made a strong webinar presentation on premium or ‘Ueber-Branding' to our MENG membership. Our MENG audience of experienced executive level marketers (corporate, marketing services, and consulting) can be a critical bunch with high expectations, and JP’s presentation was extremely well received. Attendees stayed engaged for the full time, and his survey scores were strong. He is an articulate and insightful presenter, and his real world cases added value to the members who want practical and usable lessons.
- Jim Fisher - MENG Program Director
- The Ueber-Brands authors made me reflect on the Moleskine brand in a radically different way. There is much to learn from its innovative approach.
- Maria Sebregondi, Co-founder - Moleskine