Dr. Jordan Lewis
- Foremost Authority on Alliances
- Trust Building Expert
- Author of Partnerships for Profit
Jordan Lewis is widely regarded as one of the world's foremost authorities on alliances, partnering and coalitions. His three books on the topic—Trusted Partners, The Connected Corporation, and Partnerships for Profit—have been published in 12 languages. His next book, Principles of Coalitions, is in process. Lewis has taught at the Columbia, Dartmouth, London, Northwestern, and ... VIEW MORE
- Building trust with customers
- Building trust with suppliers
- Building trust among internal groups
- . . . You are an engaging speaker and a pleasure to work with. A year after you were the keynote speaker to our Fortune 500 customers, we are still getting requests about you . . .
- Bill Neill, Program Executive - Hewlett-Packard
- . . . The feedback has been extremely positive. People even phoned me to say how much they had enjoyed being with you . . .
- James O'Toole - The Economist Intelligence Unit
- We heard positive remarks on your interactive style which, combined with the clarity of your slides, helped everyone to easily assimilate the material. The case studies & your personal involvement in these alliances leant real credibility to the talk.
- Joyce Russell, Chief Operating Officer - Adecco