Dr. Jordan Lewis
- Foremost Authority on Alliances
- Trust Building Expert
- Author of Partnerships for Profit
Jordan Lewis is widely regarded as one of the world's foremost authorities on alliances, partnering and coalitions. His three books on the topic--Trusted Partners, The Connected Corporation, and Partnerships for Profit--have been published in 12 languages. His next book, Principles of Coalitions, is in process. Lewis has taught at the Columbia, Dartmouth, London, Northwestern, and ... VIEW MORE
- Building trust with customers
- Building trust with suppliers
- Building trust among internal groups
- . . . You are an engaging speaker and a pleasure to work with. A year after you were the keynote speaker to our Fortune 500 customers, we are still getting requests about you . . .
- Bill Neill, Program Executive - Hewlett-Packard
- . . . The feedback has been extremely positive. People even phoned me to say how much they had enjoyed being with you . . .
- James O'Toole - The Economist Intelligence Unit
- We heard positive remarks on your interactive style which, combined with the clarity of your slides, helped everyone to easily assimilate the material. The case studies & your personal involvement in these alliances leant real credibility to the talk.
- Joyce Russell, Chief Operating Officer - Adecco