- Award-Winning Host of The Amazing Race Canada
- Olympic Gold Medallist
Jon Montgomery's life has been a whirlwind since his Olympic win in skeleton, his big-time podium moment to get the gold medal, and his now-famous victory walk through Whistler Village. But he's about more than just the frosty, golden beer that gave him instant folk-hero status with so many people from coast-to-coast-to-coast.
His inspirational presentations help capture that sense ... VIEW MORE
Dreaming Big: Living Bigger
While Jon always wanted to be a Canadian National Team athlete, he didn’t know which sport it would be in. Keeping ... View More
Innovation and Realism
While we must be realistic about the things in life we can’t change, there are always ways in which we can optimize ... View More
Jon’s Olympic Journey
The story of how a small town boy from Manitoba who grew up playing hockey and idolizing his home town hero, Theo ... View More
In an individual sport like skeleton, one’s success as an athlete is directly tied to their ability to work ... View More
- Jon gave a very good presentation, very informative, well organized and delivered. You could tell from his sincerity that he has not forgotten his local roots. He blended good information with humor. I thought he delivered a very inspirational speech.
- Brandon University
- Jon was amazing! Really could not have asked for a better keynote for this years conference.
- Northern British Columbia Tourism Association
- Jon Montgomery was a memorable guest for our fundraising event. He was down to earth, lighthearted and brought a compelling message that appealed to a diverse audience.
- University of Regina