- Professional Development Expert
- Business Trainer and Consultant
- Best-Selling Author
Jon Gordon's best-selling books and talks have inspired readers and audiences around the world. His principles have been put to the test by numerous NFL, NBA, MLB coaches and teams, Fortune 500 companies, school districts, hospitals and non-profits. He is the author of numerous books including The Wall Street Journal bestseller The Energy Bus, Soup, The No Complaining Rule, Training ... VIEW MORE
How to Thrive During Change
Now more than ever change and uncertainty are a part of daily work and life. During changing times, it’s easy to worry, ... View More
The Power of a Positive Team
Based on his international best-selling book, The Energy Bus, Jon Gordon presents a powerful roadmap to overcome common ... View More
The Energy Bus: The Power of Positive Leadership
In this inspiring and timely talk Jon reveals a powerful way to tackle the biggest problem in business and life today… ... View More
Culture of Greatness
Based on his best-selling books, personal experience as a teacher and his work with countless principals and school ... View More
- Jon Gordon quickly engaged the group with his "high energy" style and provided everyone in the audience with a powerful and memorable user-friendly framework for taking their own energy management to a new level. We will work with him again.
- Mr. Douglas - Campbell Soup Company
- Jon’s book, The Energy Bus, and his talk to our team have been very useful tools in helping us build a positive team and culture where our players overcome negativity and the challenges to perform at their highest potential.
- Mr. Mike - The Atlanta Falcons
Posted August 19th 2015When I think about the teachers who made a difference in my life I realize they were all positive. Mrs. Liota smiled every day ...
Posted August 24th 2011Below is a recent article from Online Athens on how University of Georgia head football coach Mark Richt is using Jon Gordon's ...
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!