- NYT Times Best-Selling Author
- National Radio Show Host
- Leadership/Relationship Expert
Dr. John Townsend is a business consultant, leadership coach and clinical psychologist. He has written or co-written 27 books, selling 8 million copies, including the 8 million New York Times best-seller Boundaries, Leadership Beyond Reason, and Handling Difficult People.
Having conducted seminars across the world, Dr. Townsend has engaged with leaders, organizations and individuals ... VIEW MORE
BOUNDARIES AND LEADERSHIP: WHEN TO SAY YES & HOW TO SAY NO AS A LEADER
Organizations break down when the leader struggles to say no. Lack of boundaries is the source of many management ... View More
HANDLING DIFFICULT PEOPLE: A STRATEGY TO SOLVE PROBLEMS THAT MAINTAINS ALLIANCES
The toughest conversations between leaders and their employees involve discussing performance, attitude and ... View More
BUILDING TEAMS THAT PERFORM: HOW TO FIND AND DEVELOP ROCK STAR LEADERS
Research has proven that synergy of a team is infinitely more effective than people working alone. Furthermore, a ... View More
HOW TO CREATE A HIGH-TOUCH HIGH PERFORMANCE CULTURE
Disconnected work environments lead to disgruntled employees. When powerful connections are made and relationships ... View More
- His (Dr. Townsend's) intellect and wit will keep you engaged; but more importantly will leave you informed.
- Gary Daichendt - Cisco Systems
- John is a thoughtful strategist who knows how to get to the heart of an organization and ask the questions that uncover the keys to performance.
- Kevin Ryan - Covenant House
- John uses his uniquely warm and comfortable style to deliver very 'user friendly' practical guides for developing improved leadership skills.
- Bill Yingling - Thrifty Corp.