- Former Amazon Executive
- Managing Partner at Rossman Partners
- Expert on Disruption, Innovation & IoT
John Rossman is most known for launching and scaling the Amazon Marketplace business which now accounts for over 50% of all Amazon units sold and shipped. While at Amazon he also served as Director of Enterprise Services at Amazon.com, where he managed worldwide services to enterprise clients such as Target.com, Toys R Us, Sears, Marks and Spencer, and the National Basketball ... VIEW MORE
Creating Digital Disruption
Amazon has pioneered and created waves of disruption ever since it was founded. From one click purchasing, to online ... View More
Leadership the Amazon Way
Amazon.com currently sells more online than its next 12 competitors combined. It has grown from an online bookseller ... View More
Building a Culture of Innovation the Amazon Way
Leaders at Amazon expect and require innovation and invention from their teams. They are externally aware and look for ... View More
The Future Internet of Everything at Amazon
From John Rossman’s new book The Amazon Way: 10 Lessons Every Leader Should Learn from Amazon’s IoT Strategy, the ... View More
- John Rossman helped our technology organization in many ways including giving a keynote about what being digital meant, and several tools and strategies to develop this throughout our organization. The speech resonated with the team and discussion continued far after. If you're thinking about building your digital strategy and capabilities, John will give you unique and actionable insights.
- John Rossman's advise to me on the Internet of Things and the principles laid out in "The Amazon Way on IoT" has had profound impact on the company I have founded, Modjoul. Modjoul is a smart belt to reduce and manage workplace injuries. John's a master at practical advise and approaches to deliver innovative solutions.
- We invited John to meet and talk to a broad base of business and student leaders. His keynote and Q&A sessions on "becoming digital" were high-energy and extremely relevant to all. If you want to understand Amazon and their leadership principals, there is no one else other than John Rossman.
- Oklahoma State University