- Singer / Songwriter
- Five For Fighting
- Over 2.5 Millions Records Sold
John Ondrasik, better known by his stage name Five for Fighting, is a platinum-selling, Grammy nominated American singer-songwriter who has released six major albums and sold more than 2.5 million records and whose hits include "100 Years," "Superman (It's Not Easy)," "Chances," "The Riddle," "Freedom Never Cries," and "What If." He has also scored or licensed dozens of songs for ... VIEW MORE
Harnessing inspiration and creativity to design the World That You Want. Through exploration of the roles that work, ... View More
Creativity, Storytelling, and Innovation
Grammy-nominated, platinum-selling singer/songwriter John Ondrasik, better known by his stage name Five for Fighting, ... View More
- John Ondrasik is an extraordinary musician, as well as a thought proving speaker. His lyrics and stories stretch your imagination and inspire you to want to make the world a better place. We were fortunate enough to have him speak and perform on Necker Island and all the guests were captivated by him.
- Richard Branson - Virgin
- John was fantastic! We couldn't have asked for a better performance for both the morning and solo appearance and the concert with the full band at night. It really exceeded our expectations. John went above and beyond to connect with students, staff and donors to create an emotional and inspiring experience for all.
- Lynn Bkofsky - University of Chicago
- Your performance was by far the best we have had. It wasn't just the music, which you played beautifully, but the stories you shared behind your music and your life's work kept the audience totally enraptured. Your ability to work in themes that are so central to my crowd, made your performance particularly special. You struck all the right chords musically and emotionally, and created a truly memorable evening for everyone. I have heard nothing but rave reviews from attendees. You elevated our gala event to a new standard that will be difficult for us to replicate.
- Bill Connors, President & CEO - Boise Metro Chamber of Commerce
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!