John O’Leary shares two life-changing love letters he’s written and challenges you to write one on the Live Inspired Podcast.
This holiday is about so much more than Hallmark cards and boxes of heart-shaped chocolates. It’s about the power of love – all love not just romantic love – in our lives.
I’ll share two love letters I’ve written, the life-changing impact they’ve had and challenge you to write one, too. [The winner of the challenge will get a $100 gift card to take their loved-one to their favorite restaurant.] Today’s episode will leave you ready to live (and love!) inspired on Valentine’s Day… and everyday.
How to Accept the Love Letter Challenge:
- Identify someone in your life that inspires you + write him/her a love letter. It can be your partner, spouse, child, parent, loved one, neighbor, colleague, friend, coach, anyone!
- Take a picture (of you and your loved one, you holding a pen about to write, of your letter, whatever you choose).
- Post + tag me on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and with #LoveLetterChallenge.
- Enter by 11:59 PM CST on Sunday, 2/10 to be entered to win $100 gift card to a restaurant of your choice to take your loved one to.*
- Every day in 2017, I (secretly) wrote my wife a love letter in a leather-bound journal, presenting it to her on Christmas.
- Jack Buck changed my life, but I never really said thank you. After his death, I wrote a love letter to him and shared it with his wife and son, with hope + reassurance that Jack felt it too.
- I mention the love I have for my mom Susan O’Leary. Listen to her on preview ep. #0 of the podcast.
* No purchase necessary. Legal residents of USA. Contest begins 2/7/19 and ends 2/10/19. Complete rules here.
If you enjoyed today's episode: Subscribe, rate & review on Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts. See you here next Thursday!
The post Live Inspired Podcast: Love Letter Challenge (#124) appeared first on John O'Leary.