- Award-winning Actor and TV Host
- Entrepreneur, Investor and Business Leader
- NYT Best-selling Author
John O'Hurley has entertained and motivated thousands with his hilarious and deeply personal memoir, The Peterman Guide to the Extraordinary Life, in which he outlines the signposts for an authentic and more purposeful life. It is based on his refinement of a single statement said to him more than twenty years ago, a statement that changed his life.
Since then, his life has been ... VIEW MORE
THE PETERMAN GUIDE TO THE EXTRAORDINARY LIFE
"John, you have two choices in life; you can have an Ordinary life, or you can have an Extraordinary life. It has ... View More
YOUR DOG CAN SAVE YOUR BUSINESS
This 30-45 minute business instructive uses the the simple principles of canine behavior to humorously and pointedly ... View More
- With remarkable style and eloquence he moved our audience of 500 from laughter to tears with an inspirational challenge to lead extraordinary lives. I've never witnessed such a prolonged standing ovation. John is truly a gifted speaker.
- Joe Brum, Special Assistant to the President - Providence College
- He received a standing ovation for his telling of engaging stories, most hilarious, some serious, that centered on his approach to leading an extraordinary life, His message was clear, concise and entertaining.
- Matt Frowert, Marketing Director - Tyco Integrated Security
- The ICE Center kickoff celebration was a perfect venue for O'Hurley who has been entrepreneurial in leveraging his talent into a second career as an innovator, performer, and businessman. His presentation was lively, entertaining, and truly inspirational.
- Patrick Maggitti, PhD - Dean of Villanova Business School