- Finalist on ABC's "The Next Big Thing"
- Leading President George W Bush impersonator
- Humorist, author and speaker
- Everyone was talking about it after our meeting. People on both ends of the political spectrum thoroughly enjoyed the event. He's got the look and mannerisms down, but even better is his sense of humor.
- Rich Graham, Vice President - Bank of America
- John's speaking voice and physical gestures were virtually identical to those of President Bush. He adapted his routine to the reaction of the group and was always appropriate in his comments. People are still talking about the President's visit.
- Lewis Seifert
- John Morgan is the next best thing to being with a real president. As he brilliantly and humorously imitates President George W. Bush he makes us more intimately aware of the greatness and foibles of leadership.
- Mark Victor Hansen - Co-Creator of Chicken Soup for the Soul and One Minute Millionaire Series
- John Morgan's appearance was by far the highlight of our Convention! From the moment he first took the stage, he had the attention of more than 900 participants. The jokes were great! The music was great! And he was a joy to work with.
- Patricia Bauer - AFSCME, Council 13
- John Morgan was the BEST entertainment at FreedomFest. Everyone loved his appearance. People were rolling in the aisles with laughter. I've seen lots of George Bush impersonators on TV and YouTube but John Morgan is without a doubt the best.
- Mark Skousen, Producer - FreedomFest
- John Morgan’s performance at our annual Sales Dinner was masterful. I knew he would be incredible, but that is putting it mildly; truly, his cleverness and keen wit came through from beginning to end, and the Cellfish Song was just brilliant.
- Joanie Lotze - Southeastern Printing
- His price was reasonable, he stood behind every representation made, delivered ahead of schedule, and his product was highly professional. You don’t run into folks with John Morgan’s talent, professionalism and integrity very often in life.
- Doug Caffey - Gotacres.com
- He made people feel very special. There’s something about being around someone who looks and acts like a President giving you one on one personal attention, and I think he made a positive difference in a lot of lives today. They’re still talking about it.
- Dina Dwyer - CEO The Dwyer Group International Franchise
John Morgan travels from Orlando, Florida and requires Inclusive of airfare