- Finalist on ABC's "The Next Big Thing"
- Leading President George W Bush impersonator
- Humorist, author and speaker
For many years, John Morgan has astonished crowds of all sizes with his remarkable likeness and impression of President George W. Bush. Corporate functions, private parties, faith-based events and association meetings have all shared in the Morgan experience.
John Morgan combines a respectful yet hilarious Bush impression with a few famous W. faux pas moments to create a unique blend ... VIEW MORE
LAUGH YOUR HEAD OFF MOTIVATION
John blends his award-winning, nationally-celebrated impersonation of "Dubya" with world-class comedy to entertain and ... View More
Master of Ceremony
A jaw dropping and hilarious professional MC, the "former President" will make your awards dinner or charity event an ... View More
My Life As A Bush...
Based on Johns book by the same name, Morgan moves in and out of hilarious comedic character to chronicle his leap into ... View More
- Everyone was talking about it after our meeting. People on both ends of the political spectrum thoroughly enjoyed the event. He's got the look and mannerisms down, but even better is his sense of humor.
- Rich Graham, Vice President - Bank of America
- John's speaking voice and physical gestures were virtually identical to those of President Bush. He adapted his routine to the reaction of the group and was always appropriate in his comments. People are still talking about the President's visit.
- Lewis Seifert
- John Morgan is the next best thing to being with a real president. As he brilliantly and humorously imitates President George W. Bush he makes us more intimately aware of the greatness and foibles of leadership.
- Mark Victor Hansen - Co-Creator of Chicken Soup for the Soul and One Minute Millionaire Series
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!