- Finalist on ABC's "The Next Big Thing"
- Leading President George W Bush impersonator
- Humorist, author and speaker
For many years, John Morgan has astonished crowds of all sizes with his remarkable likeness and impression of President George W. Bush. Corporate functions, private parties, faith-based events and association meetings have all shared in the Morgan experience.
John Morgan combines a respectful yet hilarious Bush impression with a few famous W. faux pas moments to create a unique blend ... VIEW MORE
LAUGH YOUR HEAD OFF MOTIVATION
John blends his award-winning, nationally-celebrated impersonation of "Dubya" with world-class comedy to entertain and ... View More
Master of Ceremony
A jaw dropping and hilarious professional MC, the "former President" will make your awards dinner or charity event an ... View More
My Life As A Bush...
Based on Johns book by the same name, Morgan moves in and out of hilarious comedic character to chronicle his leap into ... View More
- "When I first proposed the idea of having John Morgan speak at our Statewide Homebuilder conference, the meeting organizer was concerned about how his performance would be received. After all, you were going to address 60 bankers (bankers aren't known for their sense of humor) with varied political views... plus he was speaking at the end of the day! How unfounded these concerns proved to be!!! His presentation was outstanding!!! Everyone was talking about it after our meeting. People on both ends of the political spectrum thoroughly enjoyed the event. He's got the look and mannerisms down, but even better is his sense of humor. A couple quotes from others: "I loved that George Bush guy!" In-house Attorney "I don't know when I have laughed that hard and that long." Market Manager
- Rich Graham, Vice President - Bank of America
- "I saw John as President Bush in an appearance with Sean Hannity before about 5,000 people. From the first moment John appeared and throughout the entire act, the crowd was engaged and excited. Two words come to mind to describe the crowds reaction uproarious laughter.
I am a Senior Finance Officer for a Hospital Corporation and decided to bring John in to entertain a group of Hospital Executives at a Board Committee meeting. To a person, everyone (even the Democrats in the room) laughed and enjoyed themselves like I have rarely seen, especially in a business meeting. John?s speaking voice and physical gestures were virtually identical to those of President Bush. He adapted his routine to the reaction of the group and was always appropriate in his comments. People are still talking about the President?s visit. John was easy to work with, very adaptable to our needs and a real crowd pleaser. I would highly recommend him for any type of event of any size."
- Lewis Seifert
No recent articles available. Check back soon for more updates.
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!