Dr. John Kenagy
Dr. John Kenagy knows healthcare as a physician, executive, scholar, advisor and patient. In
addition to 20 years experience as a vascular surgeon, he has been Chief of Surgery, Chief of
Staff and Regional Vice President for Business Development for a multi-state, not-for-profit
healthcare delivery system. And, most importantly, he has been a patient.
His frustration with current ... VIEW MORE
- I am grateful to John Kenagy and his associates for bringing to bear their wonderfully insightful minds on this topic of global impact.
- Professor Clayton Christensen - Harvard Business School
- It’s great to watch how excited RNs get when they have a way to fix the problems that they’ve struggled with for years.
- Diane Gardner - Nurse Educator - Mercy & Unity Hospitals, Minneapolis
- Thanks for an inspirational and motivating presentation to our management team and board. We have huge potential for improvement w/ Adaptive Design and it was very meaningful for our team to hear the story from you. You helped make it ‘come alive’ for us.
- Trinity Regional Health System