- President of the CenterPoint Companies
- Former Lead Solo Pilot for the Blue Angels
- Author of "The How of High Performance"
- John obviously did his homework. He knew how to take his presentation and mix it into our business to make it work and become functional for our people. That’s huge a lot of times you have speakers who don’t do that very well. He did it extremely well.
- Debbie Tollifson, Director, Event Marketing - Ecolab
- John combined stories about the Blue Angels with his leadership and business savvy, delivering a first class performance that both educated & enlightened. We recommend that you engage John for your event —you’ll be absolutely thrilled that you did!
- James Foxall, CEO - Tiger Paw Software
- You had a terrific way of articulating your experiences to our group but more importantly, your message of teamwork and trust is exactly what I’ve been trying to coach at NextGen Healthcare. . . . Your talk was more on point that any talk I can remember.
- Patrick Cline - Independent Information Technology and Services Professional
- John was phenomenal. It was really exciting to see him use that debrief session and his expertise as a speaker to tailor the presentation to our audience it was very powerful. Teamwork makes the Dreamwork!!! Glad To Be Here!
- Robin Butler, HR Manager - General Dynamics
- This season we had participant number 3700, amazing to think that we have started to develop 3700 Leaders. We thank John for all he has done for this program.
- Dianna Du Preez, General Manager - Mercedes-Benz Acadamy
- In the 15 years I've been organizing this conference, I've never seen more audience outpouring of enthusiasm for a speaker.
- Denise Marx, Vice President - National Association of Realtors
- John connected with and inspired the leaders of our 700 person compliance staff to a degree I have never seen before.
- Michael Silva, Global Compliance Leader - GE Capitol
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!
John Foley travels from Sun Valley, ID and requires $2,000 flat airfare plus event city ground transportation and hotel.