- President of the CenterPoint Companies
- Former Lead Solo Pilot for the Blue Angels
- Author of "The How of High Performance"
John Foley has been recognized as one of the top 10 most in demand speakers. John has spoken to some of the Highest Performing organizations such as, Microsoft, Hitachi, Intel, Cisco, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Goodyear, Chevron, Lowe's, Marriott, Wyndham Hotels, Hilton, Penske Racing, Rawlings, LA Kings, Sprint, Motorola, Merrill Lynch, Mass Mutual, Capital Group, Bank of America, Wells ... VIEW MORE
High Performance Climb
Every organization depends upon the performance of their people and their teams. There are few examples where this is ... View More
Living the High Performance Zone
(Half Day) In addition to delivering The High Performance Climb keynote, Foley will lead your group in a focused ... View More
Drive the Ball: Sustaining Excellence & Leading Through Change
We live in a time of rapid development. Business culture is evolving and mergers, acquisitions, and global expansion ... View More
The importance of teams being in sync is a concept that John Foley understands profoundly. The Blue Angels must be ... View More
- John obviously did his homework. He knew how to take his presentation and mix it into our business to make it work and become functional for our people. That’s huge a lot of times you have speakers who don’t do that very well. He did it extremely well.
- Debbie Tollifson, Director, Event Marketing - Ecolab
- John combined stories about the Blue Angels with his leadership and business savvy, delivering a first class performance that both educated & enlightened. We recommend that you engage John for your event —you’ll be absolutely thrilled that you did!
- James Foxall, CEO - Tiger Paw Software
- You had a terrific way of articulating your experiences to our group but more importantly, your message of teamwork and trust is exactly what I’ve been trying to coach at NextGen Healthcare. . . . Your talk was more on point that any talk I can remember.
- Patrick Cline - Independent Information Technology and Services Professional
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!