- Consumer, retail, digital and mobile expert
- P&G, Dunkin Brands, Home Depot, Yahoo
- Global Chair – Mobile Marketing Association
John Costello has over 30 years of experience in consumer products and services, retail and technology. The first half of his career was spent in classic management jobs, with the second half helping companies navigate high change environments, from start-ups to $70 billion companies.
John currently serves as CEO of Bottom Line Branding since retiring as President - Global ... VIEW MORE
Bottom Line Branding℠
Lessons learned from the front lines on transforming brands and driving profitable sales in today’s hyper competitive ... View More
Delivering on Your Brand Promise through Customer Experience
Understand why customer experience is an essential part of marketing to win customers and drive profitable sales. ... View More
Keeping the Edge in Today’s Rapidly Changing World
Dunkin' Brands President, Global Marketing & Innovation, and the current Global Chairman of the Mobile Marketing ... View More
Using Big Data to Get to Know the Consumer and Market Effectively
Dunkin’ Brands President, Global Marketing & Innovation and the current Global Chairman of the Mobile Marketing ... View More
- John’s presentation on branding was very practical and his six point principals on the subject was easy for our attendees to follow and take away from the conference.
- Samantha Paxson, Vice President, Marketing - CO-OP Financial Services, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- John was one of the highest rated speakers at the 2013 ANA Masters of Marketing Conference. His presentation was rated excellent or good by 91 percent of respondents in our post conference survey -- a superb score. He is a charismatic and strong speaker.
- Bill Duggan - Group Executive President of the ANA
- His enthusiasm and excitement electrified the audience, and his presentation on “Bottom Line Branding” was extremely relevant and tailored to our audience. John was a pleasure to work with, providing interesting content that attracted even more attendees.
- John Lehmann - Director of Member Value, IFMA