John Amatt knows about tough times and the value of struggle in bringing out the best in teams of people! After all, he was a leader of an Everest team, which suffered four tragic deaths in two unpredictable accidents before putting six climbers on top of the world. His experience on Everest taught him about the danger of falling into the trap of complacency and the importance of ... VIEW MORE
Climbing Your Own Everest: What it Takes to Get to the Top
John Amatt's most popular presentation, the highly innovative and inspirational 'Climbing Your Own Everest' explores the ... View More
Straight to the Top and Beyond: Nine Keys for Meeting the Challenge of Changing Times
Based upon his best selling book of the same name, this program uses the metaphor of his lifetime of adventure to ... View More
- You have left us with a clear vision of what will be required of our managers: Commitment, resourcefulness, endurance, flexibility to meet the challenge of change, and the courage to keep a clear perspective of the goals in spite of any adversities.
- Air Canada
- The wonderful messages you delivered in your presentation were remarkably consistent with our current theme. Your ideas were extremely stimulating and should result in renewed commitments to higher levels of achievement for every person in our audience.
- American Express Financial Advisors
- I appreciated your insight into the important contribution a team member makes toward the accomplishment of a goal. Sometimes we lose sight of the bigger picture—that of the common goal. Thanks for reminding us.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Kansas City