Joel Fuhrman, MD
- Leading Experts on Nutritional Healing
- Eating to Live
- Featured Media Guest
Joel Fuhrman M.D. is a board-certified family physician and one of the country's leading experts on nutritional healing. He speaks to audiences at conferences, seminars, and events throughout the United States and Canada. He addresses other physicians at hospital grand rounds and has lectured in benefits for the American Heart Association and the U.S. Olympic Team. Dr. Fuhrman has ... VIEW MORE
Nutritional Excellence: The Solution to Rising Healthcare Costs!
With healthcare costs rising exponentially, it’s time for corporations to get serious about controlling these costs. ... View More
Eat to Live: Achieve Superior Health & Longevity, Lose Weight, Prevent and Reverse Disease!
Learn how to apply Dr. Fuhrman’s proven method for consuming nutrient-rich foods that protect yourself and your family ... View More
Say No to Heart Disease!
The seminar teaches that heart disease, atherosclerosis, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and strokes are ... View More
Avoiding the Toxic Hunger Trap: The Secret to Permanent Weight Loss & Longevity
Joel Fuhrman, MD discusses the chemistry behind the human body’s drive to overeat and proposes a solution designed to ... View More
- Dr. Fuhrman delivered his message on the powerful effects of nutritional excellence with a wonderful combination of passion and humor. Our audience was spellbound and motivated to take charge their own health.
- Douglas D. Mercer, President - Nutrition for Wellness Foundation
- Dr. Fuhrman initiated our staff wellness program w/ a dynamic presentation that got our staff interested and motivated to take action. Our employees were able to reduce their average total cholesterol by 18 points in just 7 weeks, while losing weight!
- Matthew L. Israel, PhD; Executive Director - Judge Rotenberg Educational Center - Canton, MA
- The health care monster ravaging corporate America can't be tamed by tweaking the system of "disease care." Dr. Fuhrman's effective approach of promoting health has the potential of preventing most diseases thru a program of nutritional excellence.
- James M. Hicks, President - The Ansley Consulting Group; Former EVP of Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation