- Healthcare Futurist
- Co-Founder: Int'l Health Futures Network
- Health Columnist
With 30 years' experience, Joe Flower has emerged as premier thought leader on the deep forces changing healthcare. He speaks around the world, helping audiences inside and outside healthcare to understand their healthcare systems and seize new opportunities. Among Flower's many clients are the World Health Organization, the Global Business Network, most U.S. state hospital ... VIEW MORE
Follow the Money: Tracking What’s Working and What’s Not In the Shift from Volume to Value
Okay, we are moving from “volume to value,” from fee-for-service to various kinds of risk-based contracts, value-based ... View More
Volume to Value: The Path to the New World of Healthcare
We’re going there: Everyone agrees that bit by bit, by leaps and slides, we are abandoning fee-for-service and moving ... View More
The New Healthcare Revolutionaries: Employers, Investors, Municipalities, Consumers, You
If you are purchasers of healthcare, or investors, if you’re a consumer group buying health coverage, or local ... View More
Pushing Healthcare to the Tipping Point: A Handbook for the Revolutionaries
Healthcare is changing rapidly — but into what? Getting it to the tipping point where the entire system becomes both ... View More
- If you're looking for someone that will stimulate, challenge, inspire, and educate your elite group of people at (your) summit, Joe Flower would be the speaker I'd choose.
- Mr. Jerry - Banner Health-Colorado Region
- What a great talk. We were so impressed. Your approach was perfect and your grasp of medicine was breathtaking.
- John, M.D. - Tampa General Hospital FL
No recent articles available. Check back soon for more updates.
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!