- Global Business Thought Leader
- Banking Business Consultant
- Prolific Business Author
Described as a polymath by The Economist and as "brilliant and fresh" by the Mark Twain Institute for his cutting edge approach to strategy development, Joe DiVanna is a thought leader and speaker to global business audiences. As Managing Director of Maris Strategies, Ltd., a Cambridge-based think-tank for business and financial services, he provides strategic consulting services to ... VIEW MORE
- Reinventing Competition: Banking on the Edge of Tomorrow
- The Socio-Economic Implications of Consumer Credit
- From the Medici to Marks & Spencer - Product diversity is the answer, so what was the question?
- The Social Implications of The E-Transformation: Really Getting To Know Your Toaster
- The Visa Business School Team are all extremely happy with this year's event and we would like to thank Joe DiVanna for his personal contribution to our shared success.
- Lisa Morford, Head of Visa Business School - Visa Business School
- Joe DiVanna's sweeping review of technology and business contributes both historical perspective and strategic context.
- Arif Zaman, Global Market and Industry Analyst - British Airways
- DiVanna highlights the need for companies to constantly question whether their organizations are optimally organised to provide value to customers in an increasingly global competitive marketplace.
- Daragh O'Byrne, Marketing Manager - Misys International