Papa Joe Bradford
- Inspired Major Motion Film: UNCONDITIONAL
- Co-Producer of UNCONDITIONAL
- Author and Inspiring Speaker
Born in a small country town west of Nashville, Joe Bradford grew up in great poverty along with his grandmother, mother and sister. He rarely heard from his father. As the years passed, Joe’s life became increasingly turbulent – experiencing the entrapment of poverty, nearly dying from snakebite, facing time in prison for computer hacking and fighting a deadly kidney disease, but it ... VIEW MORE
- His message of unconditional love inspires & uplifts & reminds us that no matter what our circumstances there is always hope. Students trust what he is saying because he is authentic; they know he did not let the tragedy in his own life destroy him.
- LaVoe Mulgrew - Head of School - LEAD Public Schools
- UHW was truly blessed by having Papa Joe Bradford as our banquet speaker. Papa Joe’s true heart came to life when I saw him extend grace to the girls as they asked many unending questions.
- Stephanie Curtis - UHW, Inc.
- Papa Joe speaking to our students was a landmark moment for our students. He was dynamic and engaging, bringing a smile to every face, and inspiration to every heart.
- Daniel Jackson - Lancaster Academy