Papa Joe Bradford
- Inspired Major Motion Film: UNCONDITIONAL
- Co-Producer of UNCONDITIONAL
- Author and Inspiring Speaker
Born in a small country town west of Nashville, Joe Bradford grew up in great poverty along with his grandmother, mother and sister. He rarely heard from his father. As the years passed, Joe’s life became increasingly turbulent – experiencing the entrapment of poverty, nearly dying from snakebite, facing time in prison for computer hacking and fighting a deadly kidney disease, but it ... VIEW MORE
- LEAD Academy High School students recently had the opportunity to hear Joe Bradford speak in an assembly and were enthralled by his life story. His message of unconditional love both inspires and uplifts and reminds all of us that no matter what our circumstances there is always hope. Students trust what he is saying because he is authentic; they know he did not let the tragedy in his own life destroy him. I would not hesitate to recommend him to speak to any group of students. Whether they are at-risk or not, every student (and adult!) can be inspired by Joe’s message of redemptive, unconditional love.
- LaVoe Mulgrew - Head of School - LEAD Public Schools
- UHW was truly blessed by having Papa Joe Bradford as our banquet speaker. From the moment I met him his love for others was evident. His smile and laughter brought joy to those around him. The girls in our group home were overjoyed to be able to eat lunch and spend time asking him questions about his movie Unconditional. Papa Joe’s true heart came to life when I saw him extend grace to the girls as they asked many unending questions. His patience and love for others is a true blessing in the hurried world we live. Papa Joe is not just traveling around speaking about his life or his movie but he lives it by being a true doer of his words. Thank you Papa Joe!
- Stephanie Curtis - UHW, Inc.
Papa Joe's Blog
No recent articles available. Check back soon for more updates.
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!