With the publication of her New York Times bestseller Minding the Body, Mending the Mind in 1987 (updated with a forward by Dr. Andrew Weil in 2007), Joan Borysenko established herself as a pioneer in the field of integrative medicine. Trained as both a medical research scientist and health psychologist, she received her doctorate from the Harvard Medical School, where she also ... VIEW MORE
Minding the Body, Mending the Mind
The story of our life is reflected in the mirror of our body. A peaceful, fit, and happy reflection is the authentic ... View More
Saying Yes to Change
The world is in crisis, but you don’t have to be. We all know resilient people who bounce back from hardship and ... View More
Your Soul’s Compass: Tapping into Higher Creativity
Our planet is in jump-time, and old systems are breaking down. We have two choices: retreat into the past or open ... View More
Spirituality and Healing
One of the deepest forms of modern suffering is a sense of alienation from the deeper currents of life. The ... View More
- Dr. Borysenko absolutely engaged the audience with her dynamic, thought-provoking concepts wrapped in her wonderful personal anecdotage
- Jane Callahan - The Indianapolis Affiliate of the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
- Dr. Borysenko is a wonderful speaker! She incorporates evidence, life stories, and practical tips in a way that is meaningful and inspiring. We could not be happier with her as a keynote.
- Carole A. Bartolotto, MA, RD - Kaiser Permanente, Regional Health Education
- Her warm presence & the depth of her knowledge were a remarkable combination. The experiential aspects of the workshop were beautifully woven into the teaching and her personal stories were a gift. Joan is extremely sensitive to the needs of the audience.
- Judi Goldstein, LSW, Conference Chair - The Renfrew Center Foundation