- Award Winning Principal
- Co-Founder of EdCamp Iowa and #IAedchat
- Educational Leadership Specialist
Jimmy Casas served twenty-two years as a school leader, including fourteen years as Principal at Bettendorf High School. Under his leadership, Bettendorf was named one of the Best High Schools in the country three times by Newsweek and US News & World Report.
Jimmy was named the 2012 Iowa Secondary Principal of the Year and was selected as one of three finalists for NASSP 2013 ... VIEW MORE
Cultivate a Culture of Excellence – Every Employee. Every Day. Whatever it Takes.
As employees, we must regularly ask ourselves: Have we grown complacent? Have we settled for the status quo? It’s our ... View More
Select for Excellence – 8 Proven Tips to Improve Your Hiring Practices
There is nothing more important than selecting the right people, people with the right talent who want to be excellent! ... View More
Culturize – Every Student. Every Day. Whatever it Takes.
Eradicate Average! CULTURIZE Your School. Average schools don't inspire greatness--and greatness is what our world ... View More
Live Your Excellence Starting Today!
As educators, we must regularly ask ourselves: Have we grown complacent? Have we settled for the status quo? It’s our ... View More
- Jimmy was dynamic and inspiring and gave lots of powerful takeaways for moving schools from average to excellence. One principal told me later, "This is exactly what I needed." Another attendee, an instructional director, said, "Jimmy got me so excited I wanted to run through the wall!" Jimmy also facilitated our EdCamp sessions and efficiently led everyone through choosing sessions, he participated in the discussions, and he kept us on track through transitions. I highly recommend Jimmy as a speaker, coach, presenter, and facilitator. He is the perfect choice for anyone who wants to see others fired up to better serve schools. Every one of our attendee evaluations ranked the day as excellent!
- Will Parker, Executive Director - Oklahoma Association of Secondary Principals
- Mr. Casas was inspirational, honest, engaging and passionate as he spoke to our faculty and staff about striving for excellence, building relationships with students, and accepting change as we implement a 1:1 technology initiative. 85% of those completing a survey after his presentation rated Jimmy as "The best they've ever seen" and "Great." I was so inspired by his message and I think he is doing every school he visits a huge service by helping them to see that attitude and emotional investment creates more outcomes than any other strategy that could facilitate learning.
- Kristy McGrath, Curriculum/Data Coordinator - South Lewis Central School District, Turin, New York
- Jimmy can relate to anyone in the education field, whatever capacity you work with kids you will find Jimmy not only relevant but valuable. Jimmy spoke with our teachers and administrators and everyone walked away reflecting on their own practices. If you are looking for an engaging, powerful speaker who makes you think about your systems, processes and procedures Jimmy is your man. You will walk away striving to not only make yourself excellent but also to make those around you excellent!
- Nick Napolitano, Principal - Taylor Middle School Fauquier County Public Schools
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!