Jim Smith Jr
- President & CEO of JIMPACT
- Author of 2 books and co-writer of a 3rd
- "Trainers Trainer" Motivational Speaker
Jim "Mr. Energy" Smith Jr. JIMPACT President & CEO Jim is an author, empowerment/motivational speaker, trainer and coach who has transformed the lives of thousands of people across the world, through his call to transform our lives from within. Some have referred to him as part Joel Osteen and part Oprah Winfrey, because Jim has a gift that enables people to overcome their inner ... VIEW MORE
Fostering Cultures of Inclusion
A highly interactive workshop that provides participants the opportunity to overcome the limiting notions of mainstream ... View More
Restoring Trust and Confidence: How to Recover from Diversity Foot in the Mouth
Mutual understanding and appreciation creates opportunities for diverse teams to reach new levels of success, however ... View More
prevent us from becoming the people we are meant to be. This transformative workshop helps individuals develop steps to ... View More
Transformational Diversity Training Techniques
designed to empower trainers, leaders and others who lead diversity initiatives in their organizations. This program ... View More
- What an amazing program you conducted on Executive Presence: Presentation Excellence for the Just Born Leadership Team! . . . [participants] made clear and measurable progress and became much more effective presenters immediately.
- Meloney Sallie-Dosunmu - Senior Manager of Organizational Effectiveness & Talent
- Jim mixed humor, introspection, storytelling and precisely timed motivational pronouncements into a 75-minute keynote chock full energy, interaction, emotion and audience buy-in that?s earned him the moniker "Mister Energy" in the speaking world.
- David Fink, VP of Programs - ASTD Greater Philadelphia Chapter