- Track and Field Legend
- Author and Motivational Speaker
Be prepared to be inspired as Olympian and Congressman Jim Ryun speaks from experience about his remarkable life's journey. That journey has led him from being cut from the church baseball team to being rated by ESPN as the number one high school athlete of all time, beating Tiger Woods and LeBron James. He will challenge you to dream big and see how failures can guide you to your true ... VIEW MORE
- From small town newspaper boy to Olympic Athlete to the halls of the United States Congress
Doing the Small Things Well
Applying excellence to everyday living that leads to success in life.
Get Back on Track
The 5 Steps You Need to Overcome Financial Challenges
Your Next Career
Success Clues to Help You Find Your Next Job
- Your talk on the eight things that make people happy really hit home. With a room full of customer service professionals in the food industry that have a hard time separating work and home life, your talk brought a real world feel to our guests.
- Mr. James - Penn State University
- Jim's uplifting and motivational presentation resonated broadly and deeply with our diverse group . . . Jim offered highly relevant tools, concepts, and ideas. I received many positive comments at the conclusion of the event and in the weeks afterward.
- Mr. Jeffrey - Central Nassau Guidance and Counseling Services