Jim Ryan's career has evolved as his life has evolved. He started out as a foreign language teacher and guidance counselor in Bethpage, NY. After spending 14 years in education, he went on to become a financial planner. His experience in both the educational and business worlds have him firmly grounded in the real world. Jim is married and the father of three grown children.
In the year ... VIEW MORE
What do people want out of life? Money? Fame? Power? Happiness. In this dynamic seminar Jim emphasizes that happiness is a ... View More
Life is Not a Dress Rehearsal
Being in the present moment is all that matters. Discover the benefits of following your bliss, uncovering your genius, ... View More
Live the Life of Your Dreams
Create a vision of who you want to be. Learn to listen to your heart, create a vision of the person you want to become and ... View More
Happy People Make Successful Companies
Happy people are good team players; they inspire and encourage co-workers; they are more focused and goal-oriented and ... View More
- An incredible surge of vitality and zest for life are a small portion of what this goody bag has for all to take home. Don't miss it!
- Pat Cusumano - Electronics Manufacturer
- Simple Happiness was motivating, inspirational and very empowering!
- Lee Holcomb, CEO - The New Kit
- "Excellent presentation!" "Wow, just great!" "Great way to get point across!" "Your talents and hard works were very apparent."
- Denis G. Midnet, President - Nassau Educational Local 865