- Inspiration for Disney's "The Rookie"
- Former Major League Pitcher
- Author of "The Rookie"
- Your story and experience was compelling and an inspiration to our guests. We also appreciate you keeping your commitment to speak to our group even after an invitation to meet with President George W. Bush.
- BIOCOM/ San Diego
- Everyone loved hearing his story, and enjoyed getting to know him. He received a standing ovation!
- Key Bank USA
- With it being three weeks plus since our event, I have yet to hear of one negative comment from any of the 700 plus guests in attendance. I was amazed with the variety of people that were sitting on the edge of their seats awaiting his next remarks.
- Bishop Manogue Catholic High School
- Everyone was amazed with his story, ability to communicate, and the way he stayed around a good hour afterward signing autographs and visiting with the guests. He even had banquet workers telling him afterward how much they enjoyed hearing his story.
- Doug Cain, Director of Development - Portland Christian Schools, Portland, OR
- Florida FBLA-PBL has never had someone speak to a group of middle and high school students and keep their attention as Jim did at our State Leadership Conference in Orlando.
- Jim did a great job! Everyone really enjoyed his keynote address. His interaction with everyone was outstanding!
- St. Peter's School
- OH MY GOSH!!!! He was wonderful. Everyone was extremely pleased, saying he was the best speaker we have ever had at our Winter Operations Meeting.
- Color Tyme
- I wanted to let you know how blessed we were to have you share your testimony with the congregation. 46 people came forward to make a decision for Christ, or to rededicate their life to Him! Thank you for sharing your life, pain and experiences with us.
- Adventure Christian Church
- Jim was GREAT. Fantastic motivation personally and to the whole team. Many thanks for coming and sharing your story.
- COO - Worldpay
- I wanted to thank you for being here this week and sharing your story with our team. The genuineness in how you shared not only your story but your life’s experience deeply touched many of our employees, including me.
- SVP - BF Saul Company
Jim Morris travels from San Antonio, TX and requires $1,500 flat travel fee covers airfare and meals. Sponsor to provide and pay for hotel and ground transportation in event city.