- Gold Medal Olympian
- Inspiration for Disney's 2004 movie "Miracle"
- Sales and Marketing Executive, Entrepreneur
Jim Craig has been called the backbone of a team that accomplished one of the most extraordinary and memorable sports victories of all time. He went on to play professionally and transitioned to tremendous and ongoing success in the business world.
Jim is in demand from coast to coast and internationally as a motivational speaker, spokesperson, marketing and sales strategist, and ... VIEW MORE
Building a Winning Team and Corporate Culture
- Recruiting and selecting the right players - Inspiring, guiding, and motivating team members to put "team" in front of ... View More
Self Reliance and Personal Responsibility
- How do I strive for and achieve personal excellence? - How do I stay committed to my personal goals? - How do I ... View More
Creating Great Groups
- Instilling in people a sense of destiny and desire to accomplish greatness - Maintaining a competitive edge and a view ... View More
Identifying the Right People for the Right Position
- As Coach Herb Brooks said when building the U.S. 1980 Olympic hockey team: "I'm not looking for the best players - I'm ... View More
- Many people remarked that Jim's message was so well delivered it didn't matter if you were a hockey fan or not—his message resonated with everyone in the audience in different ways. People keep telling me how awesome it was to listen to him speak.
- Laura H. Strong, Senior Channel Marketing Manager - Bose Corporation
- To say that you contributed to their 'education' would not properly state the case. I feel that you got through to them on a level which I will never be able to reach. I must say that I loved the way you challenged them.
- Ira Riklis, CEO - Sutherland Capital Management
- You were a huge hit and stole the show. Look at the ratings and the comments section. Nice work. You should feel proud. You nailed it!
- Jack Laurendeau, President - Acosta Sales & Marketing