- WSJ Best-selling Author of The Fringe Hours
- Award-winning Corporate Marketing Executive
- Lifestyle Blogger and Social Media Expert
Jessica N. Turner is the author of the Wall Street Journal best-selling book, The Fringe Hours: Making Time for You and founder of the popular lifestyle blog The Mom Creative. Additionally, she is an an award-winning marketing professional and freelance writer. She has been featured in numerous media outlets including The Today Show, O Magazine, Pregnancy & Newborn Magazine, ... VIEW MORE
Making Time for You: Secrets of The Fringe Hours
Are you always juggling something? Is it difficult to make time for you? If so, you aren’t alone – and it’s time for ... View More
From Stretched Too Thin to Thriving
Do you ever feel stretched too thin? For many working professionals, the juggling act of work, home management, ... View More
Discovering Your Passions
What do you love to do? What makes your heart leap when you think about it? If you don’t know, then it’s time to ... View More
Leveraging Blogging & Social Media to Create Community
The online space is constantly evolving and it can be difficult to know where to focus your time and energy. Jessica ... View More
- Jessica’s presentation was phenomenal! She presented on the challenges of “Making Time for You: Secrets of the Fringe Hours. Her honesty, sense of humor and knowledge on the subject are to be applauded. Survey responses from our attendees also showed that Jessica resonated with our crowd, and people loved all of her practical takeaways. Jessica went above and beyond to ensure that the event was a huge success for us!
- Bobbi Rehdner, Events Coordinator - West Fargo Chamber of Commerce
- Jessica was the perfect speaker for our annual conference of healthcare communicators. She provided practical tips and advice for a room full of very busy, type A professionals who rarely set aside time for themselves. Her presentation provided a nice balance to our more industry-focused topics.
- Kim Fox, President - Tennessee Society for Healthcare Marketing & PR
- Hosting author Jessica Turner was one of the most well-attended events at our company. Women and men from all levels and functions were present and engaged, and we walked away feeling inspired by her message.
- Diana Boghicev - Johnson & Johnson
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!