Jerry Kaplan is widely known as an Artificial Intelligence expert, technical innovator, serial entrepreneur and bestselling author. He is currently an Adjunct Professor and Strategic Director at the Center for Democracy, Development, and the Rule of Law in the Freeman-Spogli Institute for International Relations at Stanford University. He is also a Fellow at the Center for Legal ... VIEW MORE
How will Artificial Intelligence Disrupt (your industry)?
A lively and visual explanation of the basic concepts and key technologies that comprise the field of Artificial ... View More
The Promise and Perils of Artificial Intelligence
Some experts suggest that Artificial Intelligence poses a threat to humanity, while others extoll it as our saving ... View More
The Global Economic and Social Impact of Artificial Intelligence
Over the next few decades, Artificial Intelligence is widely expected to be a key driver of global power and ... View More
- Jerry's keynote speech was totally engaging, beautifully delivered, extremely well prepared and equally well received by a packed room of genuinely enthused young Koreans. (It was literally standing room only.) With a perfect blend of subtle humour and interesting facts delivered in an easy to digest format backed up with some excellent slides his presentation was spot on. Definitely a 10 out of 10, very well done.
- Ben Myatt - Asian Leadership Conference
- Dr. Kaplan's keynote speech was the highlight of the conference. It set the perfect tone of innovation, ideas, and business for the entire event.
- Anna Zhang, Co-founder and Senior Vice President - Cheers Publishing
- Jerry was great. He was fantastic to work with and spent a lot of time learning about our industry. He had a ton of questions in the exhibit hall. We liked him VERY much.
- Mike Fratantoni, Chief Economist - Mortgage Bankers Association