- Former structural engineer
- World-record holding expert juggler
Amaze, engage & inspire your team with an interactive experience that equips them with creative & collaborative skills to adapt, be nimble, innovate & grow in the face of change.
Jen Slaw has shared her mix of juggling and inspiration on ABC News, Fox, Huffington Post Live, Good Day Sacramento, Good Day Philadelphia, the Late Show with David Letterman, the Food Network, the ... VIEW MORE
Leading in Times of Change: Balancing Engagement & Execution for New Possibilities in Innovation, Growth & Change
Growth and change are a vital part of any strategic plan to stay at the forefront of innovation. Let’s not just manage it, ... View More
Building an Effective Team: Juggling the Possibilities Together
A team can be a powerful strategy for achieving a goal. Learn how to work together more effectively. Building a strong, ... View More
The Power of Practice: Building Systems for Success
It is critical for leaders and business owners to establish a system of best practices. Systems transform organizations. ... View More
How to Juggle it All: Achieving Work-Life Balance
In this session, attendees are entertained and inspired by juggling as a metaphor for balancing work and life priorities ... View More
- "I've planned 20 meetings in the last 10 years, and I have never had a keynote that was so engaging, so much fun for everyone, and had such valuable lessons in the presentation. It was one of the best I've ever been to, and Jen was just wonderful!"
- "The highlight of our annual Management Meeting! It's going to be impossible to top Jen at next year's meeting!"
- Skanska USA Civil
- Jen's juggling as a metaphor for balancing work and life priorities and collaboration left a lasting impression…a memory our team will continue to share in future conversations."
- Bristol-Myers Squibb