- Bestselling Author
- The Dean of Leadership
- CEO & President of JK Literary Services
JEFFREY KRAMES Jeffrey A. Krames is the CEO and president of JK Literary Services, a publishing & literary agency that specializes in leadership, management, and other business-related works. In a career that has spanned more than 33 years, Jeffrey Krames served as editor-in-chief of Portfolio, the business book division of Penguin, and Vice President and Publisher of McGraw-Hill’s ... VIEW MORE
12 Ways to Lead Your Company Like Pope Francis
Jeffrey A. Krames explores the 12 lessons business leaders can learn from Pope Francis and how to apply them in ... View More
- The Importance of Pragmatism as a Leadership Strategy
- How Humility Can Transform Your Organization
- Francis, Drucker, and Welch: How to Infuse Your Organization with the Best of Three Business Thinkers
- Krames distills the core insights from the elite of business leadership in our time . . . He presents a provocative, engaging read that will stretch the thinking of any practicing manager.
- Mr. Christopher - Harvard Business School
- By capturing the unique traits and strategies of these seven leaders, Krames gives aspiring CEOs a valuable blueprint for success in an increasingly tough global market.
- Mr. Klaus - Siemens