- Life Coach from MTV's 'MADE'
- North America’s #1 Youth Motivational Speaker
- Inspiring Students to Overcome ANY Obstacle
Jeff Yalden overcame incredible odds to become the man he is today. As a teenager, he lost interest in life, in school, in himself. He took the SATs twice and received very low scores. Worse, Jeff suffered from a stutter, a facial tic, bad acne, and a learning disability. His self-esteem in the gutter, Jeff graduated high school 128th in a class of 133.
Although he was accepted by 3 ... VIEW MORE
Jeff’s Areas of Expertise
Jeff is a professional teen communicator and understands teens and their behaviors. Jeff’s popular message, ‘About Life ... View More
Igniting Positive Change
Jeff includes these topics in his message: Character & Integrity Living with Authenticity Values, Morals, and ... View More
Tired of the same boring speakers that try and teach your teachers how to do their job? Your staff complains about a ... View More
- In my twenty-five years of education, I have witnessed a number of speakers for both student and staff. However never have I experienced an individual who had such a positive impact of both groups. Jeff took Manchester Middle School by storm.
- K. Burger, Asst. Superintendent - Manchester Township, Lakehurst, NJ
- In the fifteen years of bringing speakers to Warwick High School, this was the first time anyone has received a standing ovation from the students.
- C. Schmitt, Guidance - Warwick HS, Warwick, NY
- Jeff has the ability to reach the very heart of his audience by relating experiences to their lives, and also by giving them direction and hope for their futures.
- D. Guglielmana, Activities Director - Martin Luther King Jr. MS, Oceanside, CA
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!